Ken Kaneki Quotes: These remarks from Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul provide light on his internal conflict regarding his identity as well as his sadness. Who exactly is this Ken Kaneki? Now, he is the primary protagonist of the Tokyo Ghoul manga series, which is set in a dark fantasy world and comes from Japan.
Best Quotes About Life – Ken was a person who attended Kamii University to study Japanese Literature and led a life that was, for the most part, unremarkable. When Rize’s kakuhou, an organ that looks like a sac and can only be found in ghouls, was transplanted into him, everything changed.
Best Deep Ken Kaneki Quotes
1. “Why is it that the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life?” — Ken Kaneki
2. “I have to learn by experiencing things myself.. that’s all I can do.” — Ken Kaneki
3. “All the liabilities in this world are due to the inadequacies of the person involved.” — Ken Kaneki
4. “We need to stop fighting and start talking. Because when it comes to the state of the world, you can’t point your finger at ghouls or humans. We’re all to blame.” — Ken Kaneki
5. “As soon as I began to think that somewhere inside me, I myself began wishing for it. Wishing that I’d live.” — Ken Kaneki
6. “Never trust anyone too much. Remember, the devil was once an angel.” — Ken Kaneki
7. “I’m not the protagonist of a novel or anything. I’m just a college student who likes to read like you could find anywhere.” — Ken Kaneki
8. “I think what’s necessary is the ‘right distance.’ Instead of mutually tramping on each others’ existence, we should just respect each other a little more.” — Ken Kaneki
9. “Upon entering an open area was the scent of rotting flowers, and in the middle of the flowerbed, he stood. Without anyone saying a thing, without his name given, like an unsolved puzzle falling into place by itself, just by seeing that figure, I understood exactly who I faced. The CCG’s reaper. The undefeated ghoul investigator. A cold, vivid gaze. There stood the God of Death.” — Ken Kaneki
10. “Donato has to keep proving himself. He wants to prove just how valuable he is. Isn’t that the case with you as well?” — Ken Kaneki
11. “This world is survival of the fittest. The strong eat.’ ‘Who is strong?’ I am. Me.” — Ken Kaneki
12. “I want to be a bridge, telling ghouls how people feel and letting people know what ghouls think and feel. Because there’s nothing but hatred between the two groups now, but if each had an understanding of the other, I think that could change. Even if my presence is unwanted, I still want to be involved with both humans and ghouls.” — Ken Kaneki
13. “Sometimes, good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad people. It means they’re human.” — Ken Kaneki
14. “I’m begging you, don’t make me a killer!” — Ken Kaneki
15. “I wanna be nice, but everyone annoys me.” — Ken Kaneki
16. “I don’t care about taking the side of those I cannot see. I fight for those close to me, and it just so happens that they’re mostly ghouls.” — Ken Kaneki
17. “In exchange for the pleasure of living as a person that ghouls can have, we receive this instead. We’re overwhelmed by our appetites. I understand the feeling of sinking into pleasure. In some ways, it’s only natural that some ghouls like Rize-san exist. However, I’m not going to lose sight of myself. That’s my way of fighting.” — Ken Kaneki
18. “But you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you’re not dead yet!” — Ken Kaneki
19. “You’re wrong. It’s not the world that’s messed up. It’s those of us in it. Yes, some ghouls walk a path that leaves sorrow in their wake, but just like humans, we can choose a different path altogether. We have a lot to learn, both your kind and mine.” — Ken Kaneki
20. “As my fingers and toes re-grew like fingernails or hair over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, every single time I got the feeling that I truly, truly, truly was a monster.” — Ken Kaneki
21. “No matter how I tried to rouse my will to fight with hatred, more than sorrow, more than rage, the emotion that arose within me was despair because ‘my turn’ was next.” — Ken Kaneki
22. “I am the One-Eyed King.” — Ken Kaneki
23. “Life is sad, empty. But despite knowing we will one day be bereft, despite knowing we will one day disappear, we still strive in wretched ways. We still wish to be beautiful.” — Ken Kaneki
24. “If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be… a tragedy.” — Ken Kaneki
25. “You’re wrong. It’s not the world that’s messed up; it’s those of us in it.” — Ken Kaneki
26. “I led me by the hand as if to fill the niches in the memories in my oozing brain fluid. Without even a destination, we kept walking. Disgusting clouds were floating in the sky. I already know what will happen to me the next time I wake up.” — Ken Kaneki
27. “It’s because we’re the same. Isolated from society, able to consume a few specific things. They remind me of myself. I really believed I was a kind-hearted human, but I was mistaken. There were a few humans that were important to me, but I couldn’t care less about the majority of them.” — Ken Kaneki
28. “Sometimes, you’re confronted with the ugly parts of yourself that you don’t want to see, but books can also tell you a lot about the things you didn’t notice when you’re just trying to get through somehow.” — Ken Kaneki
29. “Never kick me when I’m down because when I get up, you’re f*ck*d.” — Ken Kaneki
30. “I won’t pull back, I will press forward, like a centipede.” — Ken Kaneki
31. “Why? Why am I doing this? I was wrong to eat that meat after all. That was what I thought, and I desperately looked for another way. Even so, this is not what I want. This is not the way! Human meat, there is no way I can eat it. How can I possibly eat it because I’m human! I’m different from you, monsters!” — Ken Kaneki
32. “Pain tells you when you have been wounded badly.” — Ken Kaneki
33. “If you want to curse something, curse your own weakness.” — Ken Kaneki
34. “I have to learn by experiencing things myself. That’s all I can do.” — Ken Kaneki
35. “The fear of waking up and knowing nothing. Do you know what that’s like? How I can only cling onto what’s given to me? How? I don’t even know my own parents. Where did I even come from? Who am I?” — Ken Kaneki
36. “Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things I’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions. Ungainly, awkward, indecisive, weak, endlessly useless. That is what I am.” — Ken Kaneki
37. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you’ll have tomorrow.” — Ken Kaneki
38. “Anyone who tries to take my friends from me will get no mercy.” — Ken Kaneki
39. “Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad people. It means they’re human.” — Ken Kaneki
40. “Never kick me when I’m down, because when I get up… you’re f*cked.” — Ken Kaneki
41. “I was wrong. I wasn’t eating ghouls. I’m the one who was being eaten.” — Ken Kaneki
42. “Pain is your friend. Pain is your ally.” — Ken Kaneki
43. “I keep it all inside because I’d rather the pain destroy me than everyone else.” — Ken Kaneki
44. “Furuta, I was the sort of human you’d find anywhere. The kind that just loves reading. But on that fateful day with Rize, I was sundered from the human world, and everything began to change. My life was threatened. I was horrifically tortured, unable to achieve what I wanted. I even lost, but I found a new place I belonged.” — Ken Kaneki
45. “It’s better to be hurt than to hurt others. Nice people can be happy with just that.” — Ken Kaneki
Which one of these quotations by Ken Kaneki is your favorite, and why?
What is Ken Kaneki like? Fans of the series are aware that Kaneki has a kind spirit and that he only causes harm to another person when he feels compelled to do so.
He suffers from a crippling anxiety over being abandoned and is well aware that he won’t have anyone in his life if he continues to hurt the people around him.
The idea of being by himself torments him, and this preoccupation is a significant contributor to his protective character. This is one of the aspects of the series that makes it simple to empathize with the characters.
As the story progresses, Kaneki goes through a number of different phases of his personality. When he finally gives in to his ghoul nature and lets it consume his human self, the color of his hair begins to shift, signaling the transformation.
His love of literature is one aspect of his character that remains consistent throughout time. Kaneki remains a voracious reader for the entirety of the series. This is most likely due to a remembrance of his late father and the passion for reading that the two of them shared.
I’m curious as to your thoughts on the Tokyo Ghoul series as well as Ken Kaneki. In the comment area below, please share your ideas in addition to any additional favorite statements or lines from Ken Kaneki.
Because of this, he became a ghoul with one eye missing. He became known by the name Eyepatch once he mastered the Ghoul way of life. Ishida Sui is the author of the series that chronicles Kaneki’s life struggles as he tries to figure out where he belongs in the world now that he is not a human and is fighting to accept his new reality as a ghoul. The series chronicles Kaneki’s life struggles while he is trying to figure out where he belongs in the world. After being taken captive by Aogiri Tree, he is forced to confront and come to terms with his ghoulish nature.
Ken assembles a group of people with the intention of “plucking out” those who pose a risk to his new home and way of life in order to safeguard the people and things that are important to him. You can learn more about Ken Kaneki, the primary protagonist of Tokyo Ghoul, by continuing to read these quotations about him. Don’t forget to also check out these motivational and inspirational phrases taken from anime.