These 265 know your worth quotes will help you see your true worth and value and guide you toward living up to your full potential in life. Best Know Your Worth Quotes Inspirational Self Worth Quotes Understanding Your Worth Quotes Self Esteem Quotes Never Settle Quotes Important Quotes About Discovering Your Self-Worth Self-Confidence Quotes Empowering Quotes. Powerful quotes on Knowing Your Worth and self-confidence. Knowing your value will enable you to access your innate power and can drastically improve your life.
Looking for the greatest sayings about realizing your value? In order to help you recognize your genuine worth, we’ve put up this collection of motivational know-your-worth quotes.
Powerful Quotes On Knowing Your Worth and Value
Here are some inspiring know your worth quotes, know your worth sayings and know the worth proverbs that we’ve gathered throughout the years to help you regain control and recognize your value.
1. “Know who you are and have the confidence to show it!”― Anneka Jordan
2. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
3. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
4. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
5. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
6. “Only you can decide for what you believe your worth is and that will determine how you allow other people to treat you.”― Germany Kent
7. “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
8. “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura reject anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” – Billy Chapata
9. “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” – Robin Sharma
10. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
11. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
12. “Asking for what you need is proof of self-worth.” – Amanda Goetz
13. “Comparison is an act of violence against the self.” – Iyanla Vanzant
14. “If you’re following your dreams, you’re doing something you love and that you believe in yourself for.” – McKayla Maroney
15. “Never suppress your greatness just to fit in!”― Anneka Jordan
16. If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of silence quotes celebrating much-needed downtime.
17. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”― Lao Tzu
18. “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate.” – Chris Gardner
19. “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” – Germany Kent
20. “If you know your true worth, you do not need anyone else to confirm it.” – Alan Cohen
21. “There is nothing so rewarding as to make people realize that they are worthwhile in this world.” – Bob Anderson
22. “If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that.” – Gisele Bündchen
23. “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
24. If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ram Dass quotes about the power of meditation.
25. “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Marilyn Monroe
27. “Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth.” ― Shannon L. Alder
28. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
29. “Now if you know what you’re worth. Then go out and get what you’re worth.” – Sylvester Stallone
30. “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” – Mark Groves
31. “Has our self-worth become wrapped up in getting a promotion or making the next million?” – Bernadette Jiwa
32. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
33. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.”― Dr. Asa Don Brown
34. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
35. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
36. “You’re not going to get every part, so you can’t base your sense of self-worth around whether or not you actually land the job.” – Autumn Resser
37. “Never settle for anything less than your best.” – Brian Tracy
38. “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
39. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
40. “Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.” – Joan Didion
41. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.”― Brian Tracy
42. “I don’t know why we all hang on to something we’re better off letting go of.” — Meredith Grey
43. “When you know your self-worth, and you read and you ask questions and you study and you travel, you become free.” – KRS-One
44. “Only when you are aware of the uniqueness of everyone’s individual body will you begin to have a sense of your own self-worth.” – Ma Jian
45. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” — Peter T. Mcintyre
46. “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.”― Sherry Thomas
47. “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you in front of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement.” – Henna Sohail
48. “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”― Abraham Lincoln
49. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
50. “It is very dangerous to have your self-worth riding on your results as an athlete.” – Jim Courier
51. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
52. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck
53. “Before, I thought I was actually fighting for my own self-worth; that is why I so desperately wanted people to like me. I thought their liking me was a comment on me, but it was a comment on them.” – Hugh Prather
54. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Teen Edwards
55. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise L. Hay
56. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh
57. “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman
58. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
59. “Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will, too.” – Jennae Cecelia
60. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” — Julie Walters
62. “What defines you isn’t how many times you crash but the number of times you get back.” – Sarah Dessen
63. “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth.” — Alexandra Stoddard
64. “You are enough, a thousand times enough.” – Atticus
65. “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that it’s OKAY because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Sonya Parker
66. “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
67. “Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.” – Priscilla Presley
68. “When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process.” – Dave Pelzer
69. “The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
70. You might also like these self worth quotes to boost your confidence.
71. “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. know your worth!” – Terry Mark
72. “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
73. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
74. “Never chase people in your life. No one is worthier than you to be chased.”― Avijeet Das
75. “The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.” — Albert Einstein
76. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
77. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
78. “It’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
79. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
80. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.” – Lalah Delia
81. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
82. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.”– Harvey Fierstein
83. “The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.”― Shannon Alder
84. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
85. “Accept yourself as you are right now.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wan
86. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
87. “Living your life without knowing your worth is a sin.” – Nitin Namdeo
88. “Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past. Enough to set a high standard for relationships. Enough to feed your mind and body in a healthy manner. Enough to forgive yourself. Enough to move on.” – Steve Maraboli
89. “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
90. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”– Tina Fey
91. “Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself.” – Maxwell Maltz
92. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
93. “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher
94. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
95. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.”— Bruce Lee
96. “Never let the opinion of another affect your opinion of yourself.”― Teresa Mummert
97. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nic Sheff
98. “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Sandy Hale
99. “Who you are is not who other people judge_you to be; nor_is it based on their acceptance of you.” – Sumner M. Davenport
100. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
101. “Never underestimate yourself.” ― Carolyn Mackler
102. “You may be basing a portion of your self-worth on your bank account without even realizing it. Try to pinpoint the activities and qualities that, free of charge, fulfill you.” – Jean Chatzky
103. “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
104. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
105. “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as necessary as when you were alone.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
106. “You can always hold out for something better when you know your self-worth.” – Bryant McGill
107. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” — William Shakespeare
108. “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” -Kayne West.
109. “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” -Wayne Dyer.
110. “Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget.” -Mandy Hale.
111. “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” — Unknown.*
112. “For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same.” -‘The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button’.
113. “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth.” -Alexandra Stoddard.
114. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” -John Joseph Powell.
115. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou.
116. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” ― Lao Tzu.
117. “Never settle for anything less than you want.” -PJ Harvey.
118. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” -Malcolm X.
119. “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” — Suze Orman.
120. “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.” – Michelangelo.
121. “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” -Alysia Harris.
122. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
123. “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols.
124. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards.
125. “Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters.
126. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck.
127. “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein.
128. “If you had to choose only two qualities to get you through times of change, the first should be a sense of self-worth and the second a sense of humor.” – Jennifer James.
129. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” -Dalai Lama.
130. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.” – T. Harv Eker.
131. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey.
132. “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.” ― Dr. Asa Don Brown.
133. “Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self-worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending.” – Virginia Satir.
134. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” -Elizabeth Gilbert.
135. “Love of others and love of ourselves are not alternatives. On the contrary, an attitude of love towards themselves will be found in all those who are capable of loving others.” – Erich Fromm.
136. “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” – Soledad O’Brien.
137. “You need never feel inferior. You need never feel that you were born without talents or without opportunities to give them expression.” – Gordon B. Hinckley.
138. “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” -Abraham Lincoln.
139. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
140. “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher. 34.”One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox.
141. “Love yourself and be awake – today, tomorrow, always. First establish yourself in the way, then teach others, and so defeat sorrow.” – Gautama Buddha.
142. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” – William Shakespeare.
143. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
144. “Before you go giving yourself away to someone, know your worth.” – Kaisan Rei
145. “We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” – Mary Dunbar
146. “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
147. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
148. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
149. “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” — Tene Edwards
150. “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.”— Oprah Winfrey
151. “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” – Hannah Bronfman
152. “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
153. “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.”― Viet Thanh Nguyen
154. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.”— Mark Twain
155. “Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
156. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent van Gogh
157. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”– M. Scott Peck
158. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
159. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
160. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown
161. “Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters
162. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” -Shannon L. Alder.
163. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
164. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha.
165. “The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” – Alan Cohen.
166. “Before, I thought I was actually fighting for my own self-worth; that is why I so desperately wanted people to like me. I thought their liking me was a comment on me, but it was a comment on them.” – Hugh Prather.
167. “We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.” – Roderick Thorp.
168. “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” -Billy Chapata.
169. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” – Golda Meir.
170. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” -Glenn Beck.
171. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.” – Marie Curie.
172. “I believe becoming healthy and working out saved my life by giving me the confidence and self worth to achieve my goals.” – Kim Lyons.
173. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes.
174. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young.
175. “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.” ~ Orison Swett Marden.
176. “Many of us harbor hidden low self-esteem. We deem everything and everyone more important that ourselves and think that meeting their needs is more important than meeting our own. But if you run out of gas, everyone riding with you will be left stranded.” – T. D. Jakes.
177. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.
178. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz.
179. “Our sense of self-worth is the single most important determinant of the health, abundance, and joy we allow into our lives.” – Dan Millman.
180. “There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.” – Nathaniel Branden.
181. “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers.
182. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that.” -Nic Sheff.
183. “People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
184. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett.
185. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” — Rumi.
186. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain.
187. “I believe that a life of integrity I the most fundamental source of personal worth. I do not agree with the popular success literature that says that self-esteem is primarily a matter of mind set, of attitude-that you can psych yourself into peace of mind. Peace of mind comes when your life is in harmony with true principles and values and in no other way.” ~ Stephen Covey.
188. “Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.” ~ Kurt Hahn.
189. “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” -Mark Twain.
190. “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis.
191. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.” -Warsan Shire.
192. “Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work. You have to believe it’s possible and believe in yourself. Because after you’ve decided what you want, you have to believe it’s possible, and possible for you, not just for other people. Then you need to seek out models, mentors, and coaches.” – Jack Canfield.
193. “I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.” – Charlotte Brontë, ‘Jane Eyre’.
194. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown.
195. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” -Jodi Picoult.
196. “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” – Sam Walton.
197. “As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
198. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” – Iyanla Vanzant.
199. “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.” – Margaret Thatcher.
200. “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.” – Sydney J. Harris.
201. “Action is a high road to self-confidence and esteem. Where it is open, all energies flow toward it. It comes readily to most people, and its rewards are tangible.” – Bruce Lee.
202. “Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame-thrower.” -Bruce Feirstein.
203. “Never settle for the path of least resistance.” -Lee Ann Womack.
204. “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela.
205. “Never settle for second when first is available.” -Lou Holtz.
206. “When you accept the fact that your true identity includes being an overcomer, you will never settle for less than a miracle.” -Craig Groeschel.
207. “Never settle for anything less than your best.” -Brian Tracy.
208. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.” -Danielle Steel.
209. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” -Steve Jobs.
210. “One key to success is demanding more than adequacy, never settling for good enough and always doing a little bit more.” -Michael Josephson.
211. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” – Thaddeus Golas.
212. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown.*
213. “If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky.
214. “He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
215. “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel.
216. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary.
217. “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Unknown.*
218. “A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror.” – Sigmund Freud.
219. “When you feel good about yourself, others will feel good about you, too.” – Jake Steinfeld.
220. “Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.” – Louise Hart.
221. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill.
222. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be big yourself.” – Corita Kent.
223. “Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.” – Helen Keller.
224. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.” – Lou Holtz.
225. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen.
226. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Samuel Johnson.
227. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” – Eric Hoffer.
228. “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” – Don Coppersmith.
229. “Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?” – Fanny Brice.
230. “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” – Demi Lovato.
231. “I think high self-esteem is overrated. A little low self-esteem is actually quite good. Maybe you’re not the best, so you should work a little harder.” – Jay Leno.
232. If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of walk away quotes to help you find the motivation and courage you need to change your life.
233. “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.” – Oprah Winfrey
234. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
235. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
236. “When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are.” ― Ace Antonio Hall
237. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.”’ — Robert Hand
238. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
239. “I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” ― Madonna
240. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be BIG yourself.” ― Corita Kent
241. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
242. “Leave from where you’re not wanted.” – Mitta Xinindlu
243. “Know your worth. Examine what you tolerate!” – Jyoti Patel
244. “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
245. “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.” – Jean De La Bruyère
246. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
247. “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.” – Dennis Lehane
248. “You have to have a vision and know that it’s worth seeing it through. Other than that, just be true to your heart.” – Jason Reeves
249. “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
250. “Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.”― Mandy Hale
251. “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”― Rob Liano
252. “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
253. “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” – Demi Lovato
254. “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” – Shannon L. Alder
255. “Do not let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S. Lewis
256. “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.” – Mandy Hale
257. “Know yourself, know your worth.” – Drake
258. “The problem isn’t that I think so highly of myself. It is just that you think so little of yourself. Live life BIG, BOLD and OUT LOUD!”― Shannon L. Alder
259. “Wanting to be liked means being a supporting character in your own life, using the cues of the actors around you to determine your next line rather than your own script. It means that your self-worth will always be tied to what someone else thinks about you, forever out of your control.” – Jessica Valenti
260. “If you know what your life is worth, you will look for yours on earth.” – Bob Marley
261. “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
262. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” — Rumi
263. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
It also involves being able to comprehend your capabilities. People frequently struggle with low self-esteem, which undermines their confidence. Lack of self-confidence may ruin everything and lead to failure.
Despite having skill, people frequently fail to succeed if they have little self-confidence. Therefore, it is always important to understand and acknowledge your own value.
As they continue to cling onto insults directed at them rather than understanding their own genuine worth, many people find it difficult to let go of deep-seated self-esteem difficulties.
Everyone has the capacity to grow confident and have a positive self-view. Understanding who you are as a person, embracing yourself without conditions, cultivating self-love, realizing that you are no longer need to satisfy others, and accepting complete responsibility for your life are the first steps in the process.
Which Know Your Worth quotations are your favorites? Knowing your value is essential if you want to be successful and happy. You may succeed in relationships, job, business, and many other areas of your life if you have a high feeling of self-worth and confidence.
When you respect yourself, you won’t let others treat you poorly and you’ll have the self-confidence to keep your distance from bad circumstances.
Furthermore, if you are aware of your value, you won’t battle with your perception of yourself. These statements about realizing your value should have motivated you to reclaim your power.
If you want to be successful and happy in life, you must first recognize your value. You need a strong feeling of self-worth and confidence to feel truly alive.
You’ll be more successful and efficient in all facets of your life the more you believe in yourself. You’ll participate in more rewarding activities, understand the impact you have, be clear about your beliefs, and have a better sense of self-worth.
Did you like these quotations about knowing your worth? Which quote stood out to you the most? Comment below with your answer and we’ll post it. Please tell us everything about it.