Talladega Nights Quotes: Which of Talladega Nights’ hilarious quotes is your favorite? Talladega Nights is definitely at or near the top of your list of all-time favorite films if you’re a Will Farrell fan. There are so many wild one-liners, odd characters, and amusing actions in this movie.
You’ll feel triumphant after reading these humorous phrases from Talladega Nights. Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, the team behind Anchorman and Step Brothers, are renowned for creating absurd characters that spout memorable one-liners. The same holds true for their movie Talladega Nights.
Best Talladega Nights Quotes From Ricky Bobby
1. “My husband Gregory And I want what any couple wants. To retire to Stockholm And develop a currency for dogs And cats to use.” — Jean Girard
2. “You don’t drive with your eyes, you drive with your heart.” — Reese Bobby
3. “Shake and bake!” — Cal Naughton Jr.
4. “Everyone turn away. Things are gonna get crazy. We’re gonna make animal noises.” — Ricky Bobby
5. “Best movie ever made. Look I came here to tell you tomorrow I’m coming for you.” – Ricky Bobby
6. “Hi, I’m Ricky Bobby. If you don’t chew Big Red, then bleep you.” – Ricky Bobby
7. “Why do you want me to break your arm so badly?” – Jean Girard
8. “Daddy, you made that grace your b*tch.” — Walker Bobby
9. “Wow. I feel like I’m in Highlander!” – Ricky Bobby
10. “Absolutely ma’am. I’d love to sign your baby. You’re not gonna want to wash that forehead.” – Ricky Bobby
11. “Yep, I’m flying through the air. This is not good.” – Ricky Bobby
12. “No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high-level income, it’s not crazy to think I can live to be maybe 300.” — Ricky Bobby
13. “I will let you go, Ricky, but first I want you to say, ‘I love crepes.’” — Jean Girard
14. “I like to picture my Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt. ‘Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.” — Cal Naughton, Jr.
15. “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” — Ricky Bobby
16. “Now I am declaring Granny Law and if you do not obey Granny Law, I will paint your back porch red.” — Lucy Bobby
17. “How many more times you going to toss me the radio in the bathtub?” – Lucy Bobby
18. “I threw a bunch of Grandpa Chip’s war medals off the bridge.” — Walker
19. “I spread my butt cheeks as Mike Honcho.” — Cal Naughton Jr.
20. “Ricky, remember: The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.” — Chip
21. “Chew big red, or get out of my face motherf*cker.” — Ricky Bobby
22. “Now, there’s nothing like driving to avoid jail. Nothing hones your mind and your instincts like a necessity.” — Reese Bobby
23. “Hey, Jamie! Losing’s never fun, but here’s a little something to pick your spirits up… (flips the finger) It’s real nice…I got it at Target…it was on sale.” —Ricky Bobby
24. “When you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?” —Cal Naughton Jr.
25. “Are we about to get it on? Because I’m as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.” — Ricky Bobby
26. “Why, if it isn’t our mangy, transient grandfather.” – Texas Ranger
27. “There’s nothing more frightening than driving with a live goddamn cougar next to you.” — Reese Bobby
28. “We keep it on there for profiling purposes! We’ve also got The Pet Shop Boys and Seal.” — Bartender
29. “I hope that both of You have sons… Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented And star athletes And they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray for You to know that pain And that hurt.” — Ricky Bobby
30. “When you work on your mysterious lady parts and stuff, you need the right tools too. That’s why you should use [is tossed a box of tampons] Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR.” — Ricky Bobby
31. “You better shut the hell up or I’ll come over there and rip a hole in that tent!” – Texas Ranger
32. “Please be 18.” — Ricky Bobby
33. “Hey, shut up you little pot-licker, I’ll stick you in a microwave!” – Reese Bobby
34. “Super’s ready! Come on, y’all! I’ve been slaving over this for hours.” – Carley Bobby
35. “Dear Lord baby Jesus… I would like to thank you for bringin’ me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.” — Ricky Bobby
36. “Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces… newborn infant Jesus, don’t even know a word yet.” – Ricky Bobby
37. “I’ll just bury it down inside.” – Cal Naughton Jr.
38. “I’m all jacked up on mountain dew!” – Texas Ranger
39. “You can’t have two No. 1s.” – Ricky Bobby
40. “I don’t care, I’m having a baby!” – Lucy Bobby
Which sentence from Talladega Nights is the funniest? This timeless comedy introduces us to the character of Ricky Bobby, a NASCAR champion who needs to develop some humility.
In their respective roles as NASCAR winning and second-place (which, to be honest, is the same as last) drivers, Will Farrell and John C. Reilly provide hilarious performances.
At a NASCAR event in Fontana, California, Farrell and McKay had the notion of “Will Ferrell as a NASCAR driver.”
You’re certain to giggle after reading these excellent Talladega Nights quotes. If you want even more laughs, make sure to check out our collection of quotations from Dave Chappelle and these funny Elf quotes.
Talladega Nights continues to be one of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay’s most successful joint endeavors, and it’s also one of their films that’s often overlooked while being among their most critically acclaimed works. The narrative of a haughty NASCAR driver who has to get some humility is jam-packed with witty one-liners and amusing events that will make you laugh out loud.
Even though there are a number of hilarious performances, Will Ferrell’s Rick Bobby is undeniably the highlight of the evening. Ricky is one of Will Ferrell’s most iconic performances, and the character delivers some of the actor’s most famous and hilarious one-liners to this day. Experience some of the most amusing situations again by reading Ricky Bobby’s most humorous statements.
We thus hope that these quotations, whether from Talladega Nights a movie you’ve seen once or a hundred times, made you smile. The next time you want to feel like a winner, think about these Talladega Nights quotations. What amusing Talladega Nights quotation is your favorite? Comment below with your thoughts and let us know.